Carmel Deep Conditioning Treatment
The Carmel Treatment is a natural DEEP CONDITIONER, infused with real bananas and honey. It restores moisture and softness; building stronger, healthier, beautiful hair. For ALL HAIR TYPES including natural, relaxed, and transitioning. Can be used for ages 1 to adult.
- Improves health and condition of hair
- Softens, protects and minimizes breakage
- Creates body and volume
- Helps to promote growth and rebuild strength
- Helps to repair damaged and over processed hair
- Helps to fight humidity and reduce frizz
- Deeply moisturizes and enhances natural shine
- Nourishes and improves the appearance of hair
- Improves manageability
- Enhances curl definition
- Restores Luster
- Get up to 6-8 uses from each bottle
- Store at room temperature
- Use by expiration date
- For ages 1 to adult
- If the hair is TANGLED prior to starting or if you’re removing braids or a weave...
TRY THIS ALTERNATIVE METHOD-
- Dampen Hair, apply our Carmelux Silk Conditioner, detangle your hair, and apply the Carmel Treatment on top. (Then follow further directions for Carmel.)
- Dampen hair
- Pour 1-2 palm sized amounts of Carmel into your hand
- Rub the Carmel throughout your hair
- Place a plastic cap over your hair
- Sit for at least 20 minutes or desired amount of time (up to an hour for intense conditioning)
- Rinse with water, then shampoo twice with Carmelux Shampoo, and follow with Carmelux Conditioner.
- Air-dry or blow dry hair completely. Follow with Buttershine Moisturizer or Hair Gloss.
About E'TAE Natural Products
E’TAE Products is a hair product line infused with 20 natural ingredients. It’s designed to improve hair for women, men, teens, kids and babies. Our products work for all hair textures and types including:
- Color treated
E’TAE Products are great for all hair styles including:
- Flat ironing
- Wash and Go's
- Braid sets
- Weave leaveout
E’TAE Products WILL NOT straighten hair strands or change the hair's curl pattern or texture.
- NOTE- If you choose to apply heat to your hair, such as blow drying or flat ironing, there is a risk for heat damage. Use caution when applying heat to hair, so curl patterns will not become permanently straight or damaged.
- When using E’TAE for heat styling, straight hairstyles can last for weeks until you choose to shampoo your hair again.