Carmelux Silk Detangling Conditioner
Infused with lavender, Carmelux Conditioner’s fortifying, rich blend instantly softens, smooths, and hydrates hair strands and minimizes breakage. It’s creamy, silky texture hydrates hair for easier detangling, making styling a breeze!
- Leaves hair feeling soft, smooth, and silky immediately after wash.
- Strengthens to extend the life of hair strands.
- Softens hair for easy detangling.
- Designed to nourish, replenish, and hydrate while improving hair's texture, elasticity, and manageability.
- Smooth, creamy texture for easy application.
- Rebuilds strength and enhances curl definition.
- Reverses dry and brittle hair to hydrated, resilient hair.
- Smooths hair, seals cuticles and protects hair strands.
- Can be used as a co-wash: After co-washing, apply a small amount of conditioner as a leave in on damp hair.
- Can be used as a leave-in. Note: It is not recommended to use as a leave-in with freshly washed, blow-dried and curled/flat ironed styles.
- Can be used as a leave-in for protective styles and wash & go's.
- For deeper conditioning, sit under the dryer with a plastic cap (for your desired amount of time).
- If your hair is tangled prior to shampooing, apply the conditioner to wet hair. Detangle starting at the ends, making sure the hair is completely combed through.
- To detangle: Use a wide-tooth comb or finger comb through damp hair. After applying, massage the conditioner deeply into hair for better absorption.
- Be sure to coat all strands of hair with Carmelux Conditioner before detangling.
- After shampooing apply the needed amount into palm of hand, then apply to wet hair. Sit for desired amount of time, detangle, then rinse.
- After shampooing, apply conditioner to your hair, massage well and detangle
- Sit for your desired amount of time, then rinse
About E'TAE Natural Products
E’TAE Products is a hair product line infused with 20 natural ingredients. It’s designed to improve hair for women, men, teens, kids and babies. Our products work for all hair textures and types including:
- Color treated
E’TAE Products are great for all hair styles including:
- Flat ironing
- Wash and Go's
- Braid sets
- Weave leaveout
E’TAE Products WILL NOT straighten hair strands or change the hair's curl pattern or texture.
- NOTE- If you choose to apply heat to your hair, such as blow drying or flat ironing, there is a risk for heat damage. Use caution when applying heat to hair, so curl patterns will not become permanently straight or damaged.
- When using E’TAE for heat styling, straight hairstyles can last for weeks until you choose to shampoo your hair again.