Lash Fix-It Kit
Caution! Your lashes are now under construction. The Lash Fix-It Kit features the nuts n' bolts of your daily lash routine: a full size GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum and GrandeREPAIR Leave-In Lash Conditioner to enhance and condition your lashes in 2 easy steps!
- GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, 2 mL
- GrandeREPAIR Leave-In Lash Conditioner
Step 1: GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Created with a blend of vitamins, peptides, and amino acids, this award-winning serum works directly at the lash root to give you the appearance of longer, thicker looking lashes in 4-6 weeks, with full improvements in 3 months.
- One-swipe wonder!
- Helps to promote the appearance of naturally longer, thicker looking lashes
- Suitable for contacts and lash extensions
- Ophthalmologist tested
Step 2: GrandeREPAIR Leave-In Lash Conditioner
Infused with key ingredient Widelash™, a biotin peptide, to deeply condition lashes while helping to protect against breakage and lash fallout.
- For the appearance of stronger, softer, more fortified and healthier looking lashes
- Less lash fallout, brittleness, and breakage
- Helps to protect against environmental toxins, frequent mascara application, harsh eye makeup removers, eyelash curler damage
- Helps mascara apply more easily
In a 12 week consumer study with GrandeLASH-MD:
- 94% saw healthier looking lashes
- 91% saw longer looking lashes
- 97% saw more visible lashes
*Based on a 12 week consumer study with 30 subjects. Results will vary.
In a 6 week consumer study with GrandeREPAIR:
- 96% saw reduced brittleness
- 93% saw less lash breakage
- 83% saw less lash fallout
*Based on a 6 week consumer study with 31 subjects. Results will vary.
GrandeLASH-MD Warning: Do not get into the eyes; in event of direct contact, rinse with cool water. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18, are prone to dry eyes or styes or undergoing chemotherapy. Keep out of reach of children. If redness or irritation occurs, stop using product. Consult physician if you are being treated for an eye-related condition.